Monday, March 30, 2009

My Sister Mia

My sister Mia asked if I could introduce her to everyone. She is quite shy, so I said that I would be happy to talk in her place today. Mia is 6 or 7 years old. I am not sure which it is because she won't tell me. She says it isn't proper for a lady to discuss her age. All I know is, she is really old. Just kidding Mia. You are always calling me a young whipper-snapper so I thought I would get that little jab in.

Anyway, Mia is usually easy to get along with. She's pretty laid back and quiet. The only time she really gets grumpy with me is when I try to sneak some of her food. It's not like she needs it all or anything (she's a little plump, but don't tell her I told you that). Now if she were out getting exercise more often, then the food would be important, but until then I will keep sneaking it. I need the extra food to keep me in top physical shape. I burn off so much more because like I said, I am athletic.

I really like Mia. She must like me also, since she seems to be very protective of me. She panics when I go into the lake. I don't go in far, but she runs back and forth on the beach barking at me to get out. I usually take my time getting out of the lake. I do it just to get her all frazzled. She's never too impressed with me afterwards. Oh well,when we get home all I have to do is look at her with my big, puppy-dog eyes and she forgives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment