Monday, March 30, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself


Hello and hugs from me, Bug the Pug. As you can tell from my name, I am a pug. Bug is just what they call me. My Mom always liked the sound of 'Bug the Pug' so that is who I am. I do not use my full name on a day to day basis though. I usually go by Bug, Buggy, Bug-A-Boo or my favorite 'The Bugster'.
As you can see from my photo, I am a pretty handsome young fellow. Mom says I am awfully vain, but hey when you look like me what can I say!
I don't normally sit still to have my picture taken, but that day I thought I looked especially amazing. This photo was actually taken last year on St. Patty's, but it is one of my favs.
So, you are likely wondering, where does such a amazing pug live. Well, I am a Canadian pug eh! I live in what they call the Near North of Ontario Canada. I live with my 5 humans, a cranky old cat named Klinger and my step (pug) sister, Mia. She was adopted last summer. She is actually quite a bit older than me so she's not so impressed by my athletic ways. We get along most of the time, but sometimes I have to let her know who rules the roost around here. She would probably tell you a different story, but hey, this is my blog and I tell it the way I see it.

4 comments:

  1. hi bug and tammy
    what a great new blog!

    thanks for letting me know about it.

    :) melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! There is probably a whole following of pug blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids saw some other pug blogs and thought that it would be a great idea for Bug to do. It allows me to see things in a whole new perspective. I am hoping this will help me with my writing skills and I think it will be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome young pug! Love the green tie!
    Welcome to the crazy world of blogging for your pugs :-)
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete